By Guest Blogger: Kristi Paxton
Let’s celebrate LOVE! Let’s commit to finding true value and validation for Valentine’s Day 2018. Let’s create a year celebrating awareness, authenticity, speaking our truth, creating community, self-worth & self-love!
Do YOU value YOU?
What if you dare to love yourself in ALL the places others have been afraid to love you in?
What if you simply challenged & devoted the month of February to love yourself more?
What if you let go of what society has conditioned us to believe about love and relationships?
Self-love is the source of every other kind of love. Let’s drop the mask and present ourselves to the world to keep it REAL! If we allow ourselves to drop our mask, we offer that same opportunity for others to do the same!
Let’s commit as a group of strong, independent women, a tribe, a community, to lift each other up, to encourage each other, to be authentic, to speak our truths, to love ourselves and each other unconditionally and most of all to raise future generations in the concept of knowing your worth.
Let’s promise ourselves to put self-care at the top of our to-do lists. Remembering you cannot pour from an empty cup.
My friends, take refuge and recognize that our happiness will never come from outside ourselves. The sacred space inside your heart is where you can find yourself over and over again. Tap in!
Let Valentine’s Day 2018 bring forth gifts that cannot be bought. Gifts from the heart will be treasured and remembered!
Here are some self-care ideas:
- Speak your truth. Honesty brings value to your soul & empowers your spirit.
- Take time out of your busy schedule to walk in nature admiring all the abundance around you.
- List 5 things you are grateful for and remember a grateful heart is a magnet for miracles!
- Don’t compare yourself to others and if you are looking for that one person to change your life look in the mirror!
- Move your body, maybe even break a sweat!
- Let go of something that does not serve you! “The mountains you have been carrying, you were only supposed to climb” -Najwa Zebian
- Create a mantra: “I am enough”; “I am beautiful, bold, fearless and free”; “prosperity overflows in every aspect of my life”; “I have everything I need in abundance”; “I am love”.
On behalf of the entire Liquido Team and myself, we wish you, LOVE, and remember: "Clothes aren’t going to change the world, the women who wear them will” - Anne Klein
About the Author:Kristi Paxton is a 500 hour certified Vinyasa Flow Yoga Instructor, Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga Instructor as well as a Master Trainer for FiTMAT by Boga. She lives in Seacrest Beach, Florida. Instagram: @kristi.yoga